Hampshire, Illinois Facility
Do you enjoy researching, analyzing, and negotiating for the best deal? Have we got a deal for you!
We are looking for a high-energy, positive individual with 3-5 years of purchasing experience to add to our Purchasing Team. You will be working with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for Minerallac and continue our success in providing service excellence to our customers.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Identifying product sources in support of customer requests
- Preparing and submitting sourcing information in response to inquiries and requests
- Making decisions based on availability, pricing, and customer needs
- Developing and maintaining strategic vendor relationships
- Obtaining best possible pricing through effective vendor negotiation
You must possess the following characteristics to be considered for the position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Purchasing certification preferred
- Understanding of inventory management procedures in a distribution warehouse
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven math proficiency and the ability to perform accurate calculations in a busy office environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
Bring your skills and enthusiasm to a Company that values talent and provides a supportive, challenging place for you to succeed! We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) with a company match, and a casual and fun work environment.
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume!